We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
Cashier (Full-Time / Part-Time Position)
The Cashier is responsible for providing excellent customer service and processing all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Other miscellaneous duties and special projects may be assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an interest in health, fitness or nutrition and possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to twelve months related experience
- Open availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, fingers, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear for periods of up to 4 hours
- Ability to regularly lift and / or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- Reliable transportation to work with the ability to travel and work at any store location
Lindberg Nutrition offers competitive wages, company matched 401(k), Paid Time Off, employee discounts and a fun and educational working environment.
To apply to an open position, please print and complete this application for employment and return it to any store location.
Employment applications are also available onsite at each store location.
Lindberg Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.